I Need Your Help

Hey Everybody,

I hope you are all doing great?

I am looking for a bit of help from all of our Canberra Boot Camp and Canberra Personal Training clients.

If you haven’t already, I would love for you to subscribe to our website in the RSS section on the right hand side of the our website.

How to do it:

1. enter you email address in the RSS section on the right side of the website: www.succeed.com.au

2. go to your email, you will receive an email from feedburner (check in the junk mail) and click to verify you have subscribed (be sure to whitelist the email address that I send to you) and that is it…

3. also any chance you get I would love to hear some of your feedback on what I post, things you would like me to post about, etc

For those that are reading this, I would love to hear below what you would like me to post about?? Training, nutrition, motivation, discussing various products on the market. You let me know and I will post about it for you.

Also don’t forget for ALL Succeed Personal Training members, we now have a FREE fortnightly Newsletter and also a FREE monthly E-online Fitness Magazine for you to read and learn new training tips + 100’s of healthy recipes that will surely give you a bit more spice and variety in your kitchen… Simply fill in your details for the FREE report on the Succeed site and you then have FREE access to the Newsletter and online magazine

Here is the latest edition of the mag (Get Flatter Abs) :

checkoutouronlinemagazine-style2-square

The Succeed Team

Tags: , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “I Need Your Help”

1. Lisa says:

At least I now know why I never see you!!! You are always on the computer working these projects for Succeed when am I going to be re imbursed for all the time apart??

Lisa

2. Scott says:

Now there is no need to be like that… I allocate my time between work and our two beautiful kids (sometimes you are just at the back of the line…)
    🙂 xo

3. Jen says:

Hi Scott,

If you need an assistant, Im looking for a sea change

Jen

4. Jen says:

PS. Ive reached my plateau weight, and now dont really have a goal. How do I re-focus, and do you have any suggestions on what I can strive for? I really love going to the gym and working out and still am, but I reckon I could do better If I had something to work for 🙂 Jen

5. Scott says:

Jen,

Already have a fantastic assistant (she readsthese so HAD to say that)…

In regards to refocusing I think maybe you need to sit with SAm and work out a few different things to work towards. Whether that be a variety of fitness challenges that you undertake and you keep going back to each month to try and better yourself(good variation to always making about looking at bodyweight), maybe train for the Canberra Times Fun Run ( I am sure Sam will do it with you… I agree though it is always better to work toward something. Sit and have a talk to Sam and see what you can come up with…

6. ADME says:

416194 553811Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was performing some research on that. And he really bought me lunch as I identified it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! 464122

7. iraaqi Seo says:

527212 817681Enjoyed reading this, really excellent stuff, appreciate it. 895876

8. iq colarts says:

170436 820260Excellently written article, doubts all bloggers offered exactly the same content material because you, the internet is actually a greater place. Please keep it up! 827671

9. 203967 32359Precisely what I was seeking for, thankyou for putting up. 353615

10. 815468 452420It?s onerous to search out knowledgeable individuals on this topic, even so you sound like you already know what you are talking about! Thanks 295010